/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, July 29, 2006

oh...did i mention...i really have a great balance of friends around me. there is joel and yong bin who serves to always make me think far and beyond. think things that are not me. yes USA is not me, haha, and of course Europe defines me better :). so yea, you guys, dont let your USA dreams get to the better of me....heh....and then there is always Chin Chong who is there to bring me down to earth, and to live life to contention. that is the simplicity that we ought to sought after. after all, living simple is just enough.

heh....anyway think got to do some uploading of pictures....hee....pictures from my V3X :)....


photo frenzy girls



and them again....

then it is my birthday, the very USA peeps surrounding the very European one....



and some artistic shadow shots of 64 guys....hmmm....



and also the very photo frenzy me too.....bleaghh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home