/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Friday, December 16, 2005

hee...post bbq thoughts:

1. its nice.

2. its tiring, cos i have to do a lot of fanning and cooking.

3. after the whole thing, i realized i ate only 1 chicken wing, 1 otah, fried rice and bee hoon only. the rest is just wondering around but anyways happens every bbq.

4. 2 guys including me and the rest girls, hmm well, things were still done properly, phew...

5. Savannah Condo Park is a nice place. proud of my bro, proud of the place.

----------------____________________-------------------___________________-----------------_____________________


yea... in my eyes, there's only you, dont think anyone can replace you. hee...

i think certain things, after time, it becomes coated with layers and layers of something called determination. if it takes even a longer time, i think the coating will get even thicker. seriously, i dunno why, but after all these while, i just know my determination is stronger than ever.

this is zhong yu, this is me, this is my life..... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home