/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Friday, December 09, 2005

like wad people always do... i will just sit there and mumble in chinese yea... suan le ....

i laugh at my own stupidity, cos zhong yu always fail...

i laugh at my own foolishness, cos zhong yu always get cheated....

i laugh at my own down right utter stupidity, bcos people never gave me any promises...

i laugh at all the efforts i put in, bcos it simply means nothing...

i laugh at myself, simply i din build any good memories...or rather i din know how to?

i laugh at this 17 years of living, bcos i simply miss out too much...

i laugh....

i dun really know what has struck me... but its really foolish of me... really foolish of me... yep...

i laugh.....

k...time for some serious work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home