/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, December 10, 2005

one of the worst saturdays....

yep...nothing really good happened the moment i wake up until now.

for no reason, the antique glass ornament covering the antique lamp in my mum's room just dropped and shattered...

no one is in a good mood after that, very precious thingie...

then some personal stuff cropped up, the day got even worst. wouldnt want to talk too much about it.

going out to check out my bro's condo later.

gonna cross bridges, tt is no jay walking today. gonna be careful, make sure all cars stopped when the red light is up. cos just so conincidentaly there might be people who got drunk late morning or early afternoon.

gonna pray hard for myself before i step out of my house. make sure the gas stove is switched off, the door is properly locked.

not gonna talk much today lest i offend my mum or my dad later, both not in good mood.

yep all in all this is not my day...

piss off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home