/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, September 25, 2005

sunday with alot of blessings...

yep grace to the God. today is a nice day. spent half of my day in the new Savanna Condo Park today. they just attained their TOP today yep. so here we are the entire family was down to have a look at their showflats. impressive design i have to say. the planning of each unit is nice. the compound of the condo follows closely to the theme of Savanna. which is awesome. the whole place is very spacious with very nice garden area with fake mountain caves and stuff decorated with bronze statues of giraffe, elephants and hippos. really nice.

then after much negotiations throughout the entire afternoon. a deal is made. my brother and sister-in-law decided on one of the units. yep, this is a family effort in helping my brother and sis-in-law to find a new house for this pair of loving couple who will be marrying soon. :) yep...grace to the God. looking at all of these, i just cant help but be very of envious of my brother. ok hes got a new car, now a new house, a nice and decent job and a nice wife. yep really cant help it but feel that he has accomplished alot at his point of life. then i was thinking, what he is exactly doing now is actually my goal of life. yep. A nice wife, a decent and nice job, a condo, a car. hmm...dont really know what to say. but i hope in time to come when i reached this point of life, i would be able to achieve all these or even be better than my brother. haha yep...so yea since i have a clear direction of how and what my life should be, i will definitely work hard towards it. so back to my lecture notes for preparation for promos because this is where i begin fighting for it :)

It is because I am Zhong Yu, I know I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home