/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

hmm... its been amazing how the holidays has progressed...i am truly amazed really. apart from the certain fraction of the day that i spent stoning, you know where you just spare into the blank space infront and thinking of nothing and dun even know that someone is calling you. yea probably that is what i enjoy doing the most these days. its the time where i dun belong to anyone or anything, where i live in my own world that is trouble free, like back in those days in VS and in primary school. bah...

its been strange how i miss my buddies over these holidays. the really typical jokes of ivan, the poser qing shen whom i "bully" almost everyday in school, yong bin who will look for me to spill his troubles over, well maybe mine too, and the usual guru joel who always give sane advice whenever you need it...ah S64... as for zhong min and chen ting haha i saw you guys just a few days ago!

anyway i hope i will be able to finish my cold turkey period. haha not that i am in a drug rehabilitation centre typing my blog. well i think its a mental cycle that i have to escape soon. this cold turkey period really got my mind off it... talking to my mum about it really helps. shes such a great one, where i feel better everyday. its gonna end pretty soon and that is what i am very sure of. well guys, u will notice that i have been coughing non stop... well according to mum its not just a flu or some illness anymore. its got to do with something that affects ur lungs, not bacteria not virus but things that happen around me. ah well... it is 10 30 in the morning now...got to start my cycle again... mugging cycle... u know u know....*winks*...

really wish the emoticon that gwen has is on my comp...really hope to see it everyday...cos it really amuses me... -=p
anyway yea all the best for your violin exam... -=p ... haha

note: life been getting better these days, and a sure thing my cough is getting better too...yep...
(this looks like the lecture notes right? haha maybe i have been spending too much time on it)

hee...Whee...wee...WHEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home