/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Was browsing through the channels i have on SCV during my lunch time break. fingers fall nicely on the buttons to press a '1' then following up closely with a '6'. there i landed on Discovery Travel and Living again. one of my favourite channels yep. hee. it was the usual Ian Wright show but somehow the place he was introducing today just look so so so familiar. yes it is Vienna....

Memories flooded back really. It is such pleasure to watch Vienna in MOTION again. Places which i have visited with my dearest friends all came into motion AGAIN. ok then Vienna was not enough really, Ian Wright actually brought me to Salzburg. Again it is all the familiar sceneries. It touches the heart really. Though the people are not in the motion but somehow all the stuff we did together in Vienna and Salzburg and all just begin to form itself again within the TV screen again. I smiled...this has been a very long time since i smiled from the bottom of my heart. The joy of everything that i gained from this Vienna trip just could not stop me from smiling. Then yea again, i remembered that i spent my brithday in Vienna this year also, which makes everything even more unforgettable.

Love ya, Vienna.
Love ya, Ian Wright
Love ya, Discovery Travel & Living.

Love ya all, members of the Dysfunctional Family


Salzburg'05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home