/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, October 23, 2005

sunday afternoon , i am sitting alone infront of my computer. just looking at it and looking at my handphone. ever since when am i being taken away the right to express my feelings?

i cant express my feeling. cant convey my thoughts into actions. i just have the right to look at it and then turn away and sigh. everything is just like that, nothing more. this is one fact i have to convince myself. there are many times that i really would like to just do it but i cant. because if things were that simple, it wouldnt have become what it is today. i am void of it. and i just have to let it slip through. it hurts alot, because of the restrictions i am faced with. i cant control my feelings but i just have to control the flow of it. it just gets meaningless when no one actually cares. yep.

it just simply hurts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home