/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"My heart broke when I saw the woman I love turning away from me to walk down the aisle with another man, another man she planned to spend the rest of her life with. "

read it from somewhere. i dun think it is only heart break that is able to says it all. its not that simple i think. but other than heart break is there some word that can describe the state of mind or the state of emotion that is even more devastating than these 2 words. oh my.... i dunno....there are many things that i am reminded of, many things that i am afraid of, many things that simply put me off....when can i ever stop thinking man....until today theres someone who pointed out to me that i actually have white hairs. its not in the genes that i should have white hairs at such early age. so it must be something else. consequence of thinking too much. oh wells...dunno why this sentence just struck me so deep. maybe i am too afraid...yep....

-lost-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home