/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, March 18, 2006

hee....im feeling more and more like an ape or monkey or chimpanzee....something along that line...wait did i spell that correct? yea by the amount of fruits i munch on daily, i really feel like a...err...one of the above mentioned....haha.....

anyway....life's good...my iMac is arriving soon, to replace my ibook...no choice yea...not that i want to spend this money but my ibook, is gone, power failure, mother board failure and stuff....yea so HAVE to change you know....it serve its purpose though, see through my bro's final year project, his SIA first assignment, and then the very last part of its life with me....err....oh yea its been with me to Vienna too....haha oh wells, shall put it in my glass display yea....board of honours ermm...or honour's of board...kk...shall just leave it in my glass display simple as that.....

life's not too bad, no more distractions, just pure fun and concentration when i need to....hee....k lah hols ending...gotta go to meet my family....will update with photos soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home