/* TagBoard ---------------------------------------------- */

Monday, March 13, 2006

heyz....k just back from my weekend chalet at my brother's house....

had bbq at his house, then stayed over....then wad i saw is really care and concern from my brother......geez.....

waking up in the middle of the night to check whether i am use to the new bed. i really totally din expect it man..... then bcos i din bring blanket to his house, it became too cold to continue sleeping, so i decided to sleep in the living room. then morning came, the first my bro did was to check on me, then he found that i am not in the room and he got all frantic, only to find me sleeping like a pig in the living room....really touched and feeling fortunate that i have a brother like him...well not much time left too till he gets married and shift out of the house. and definitely i will miss a really great company and advisor, someone whom i always confide in no matter what happens. yep this is true brotherly love.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home